Make yoga a part of the work place!
Why do Corporate Yoga?
The work we do is like a competitive sport. Our working environment creates Pressure and Stress. Stress negatively impacts our health and this affects our job performance. A savvy boss takes proactive steps to prevent this from happening.
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring co workers together.
We guarantee that every KT yoga class will leave your co-workers refreshed, re-energized, and refocused. Give your team the competitive edge of Corporate Yoga.
How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. With the increasing demands on corporate employers and employees, KT Yoga designed a corporate yoga program to reduce stress, improve posture and physical fitness.
I focus on the ones who: work long hours, hunch over a computer, skip meals, and rarely leave the workspace for a break. KT Yoga has designed specific yoga sequences and breathing exercises to remove stress and improve health.
A mild amount of stress can help us meet deadlines, but too much stress can interfere with our physical and mental abilities. It’s a busy world we live in. I want to bring yoga to those who may not be able to experience the benefits any other way.
Benefits of Yoga for The Company
- Boosts employee morale
- Increases productivity
- Less sick days & disability claims
- Teaches individual stress management
- Increases energy, mental alertness, and clarity
- Reduces muscle tension and pain due to sedentary working positions
- Improves decision making and creativity
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
Benefits of Yoga for Employees
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion, sedentary job environments and/or lifting and moving objects
- Creates better customer service
- Enhances attitude and outlook
How, When and What
Classes are 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on your company’s needs. The students experience the foundational practices of concentration, breathing, physical stretching (including stretches they can do at a desk), and relaxation techniques.
Get Started Now
Explore the value of adding a yoga program to your workplace. Fill out the form to improve your work environment!